cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   HotLunch, TripDad, and Babs (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23387)

BarbaraGordon 10-08-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 276985)
Speaking of Lisa, did anyone else notice that for being so into fashion, she always wore really stupid clothes?

It was the early nineties. We all wore really stupid clothes. (Though I must say, I had a teal taffeta prom dress that was absolutely to die for.)

cougjunkie 10-08-2008 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 276985)
Speaking of Lisa, did anyone else notice that for being so into fashion, she always wore really stupid clothes?

Also, Belding's office....no secretary, no waiting area....just a door that leads directly into the main hallway of the school. Can you imagine how rad that would have been in real life? how many kicks and poundings that door would have received every single day...

Remember when they had the sleep over with Belding? Imagine if that happened today?

TripletDaddy 10-08-2008 09:04 PM

The sad thing about all you posers is that nobody has busted out any "Good Morning, Miss Bliss" trivia. Which leads me to believe that you are all bandwagoners.

Slater is just a cheap stand-in for Mikey.

The school somehow magically moved from the midwest to Southern California, but i didnt really care.

cougjunkie 10-08-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 277005)
The sad thing about all you posers is that nobody has busted out any "Good Morning, Miss Bliss" trivia. Which leads me to believe that you are all bandwagoners.

The school somehow magically moved from the midwest to Southern California, but i didnt really care.

The first season with Miss Bliss sucked ass. Mikey sucked, Nikki was not hot. Parent trap chick was annoying.

Remember the episode where Zack thought the hot nurse wanted him?

TripletDaddy 10-08-2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 277022)
The first season with Miss Bliss sucked ass. Mikey sucked, Nikki was not hot. Parent trap chick was annoying.

Remember the episode where Zack thought the hot nurse wanted him?

Hayley Mills went from cute little chick in the early days to fugly adult in her later career.

The thing that sunk GMMB was that it tried to do the "moral of the story" format in every episode. Nobody wants a sermon...people want entertainment!

Switching to teen hijinks for SBTB was the right move.

Hot Lunch 10-08-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 277005)

I can't hang with Good Morning Miss Bliss. I guess I am just a bandwagoner.