cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   What should this site be? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   The "Pen and Sword" Private Group (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19574)

Mars 05-21-2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfunk (Post 223379)
I'm going to call bullshit on this story.

So you're a retard. Thanks for sharing. Any other historical fact you want to throw your retardedness against?

il Padrino Ute 05-21-2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mars (Post 223476)
So you're a retard. Thanks for sharing. Any other historical fact you want to throw your retardedness against?

And you wonder why people call you an asshole in a private forum?

Clark Addison 05-21-2008 01:23 AM

I am personally opposed to secret forums.

Especially ones to which I have never been invited.

That's OK. I'm used to being a message board loser.

SoonerCoug 05-21-2008 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mars (Post 223272)

What is up with the private group "Pen and Sword"?

I don't mind this website having a little Gadianton-esque secret society. But didn't your mothers teach you that it's rude to talk about someone behind their back? I don't care if you're a friend of Lyodo's- If you want to discuss me, do so in a public forum where I can openly defend myself, without all the cloak and dagger, or don't do it at all. Alright?

~Mars

I'm not a member of Pen and Sword, and you don't see me being a pussy and whining about it. What straight dude would want to be in a secret sword fighting club?

mpfunk 05-21-2008 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mars (Post 223476)

Well now you have gone and hurt my feelings. I am now going to find a private forum on this site to speak ill of the great Mars. I only hope that your vaunted web security software cannot find the evidence of my crimes against you.

jay santos 05-21-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 223386)
I have the feeling that Mars is Jay Santos' oldest son.

Low blow, man. What did i do to get dragged into this?

PS, I'm also against secret forums, but it should be known I have respect for those on this board involved with such, and I've never made any references positive or negative about it publicly before this.

Coach McGuirk 05-21-2008 09:21 PM

And here I am using the regular forum like a sucker.

nikuman 05-22-2008 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mars (Post 223350)
Thus my worries, my response, and this brew-ha-ha.

Not to threadjack, but what exactly is a brew-ha-ha? A comedy club for beer aficionados?