cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why the hate for nancy Pelosi? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4995)

non sequitur 11-09-2006 04:08 AM

I'm convinced that if Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton were male, they wouldn't be despised nearly as much as they are. SU hit it square on the head.

RockyBalboa 11-09-2006 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by non sequitur (Post 44290)
I'm convinced that if Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton were male, they wouldn't be despised nearly as much as they are. SU hit it square on the head.

There's probably a lot of truth to this. Wow I can't believe I just said that. ;)

non sequitur 11-09-2006 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa (Post 44291)
There's probably a lot of truth to this. Wow I can't believe I just said that. ;)

Damn, I just hit my head as I fell off the chair. :eek:

creekster 11-09-2006 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by non sequitur (Post 44295)
Damn, I just hit my head as I fell off the chair.

This has been a strange week. First Hoyacoug and I agree on a political thread, now this. Maybe this is like celebrities who always die in threes and we have some other unlikley agreement to look forward to.

Archaea 11-09-2006 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 44282)
Nothing scares the CB crowd more than a powerful, liberal female.

I don't like her for economic policies and I differ with most that criticisms of a sitting President during wartime is proper. I recognize believe we should critisize to our heart's content and undermine the President wherever possible. That doesn't make good international policy. My Middle Eastern friends agree that the dissension we show is bad policy for us there. We show no strength.

Detroitdad 11-09-2006 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa (Post 44285)
Because she's an extremist left wing bitchmonger from hell.

Simple enough.

Articulate, understated, classic. If she is a bitchmonger does that mean she sells bitches? If so, how much does one cost, cause I know a few I'd like to sell.

SeattleUte 11-09-2006 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 44298)
My Middle Eastern friends agree that the dissension we show is bad policy for us there. We show no strength.

Boy do I disagree. What you call "dissention" (what do you mean "dissention" Tonto? is Bush a king? Hardly, he's a knave) I call an awesome republic that works! This is probably beyond the comprehension of your Middle Eastern friends, but someday they will learn, like Japan, Germany, India and many others have. Be proud of the lesson we just gave Iran, North Korea, and other evil nations, as well as some who are on the path to enlightenment but not there just yet like China and Turkey: We made a terrible mistake (we now realize) electing a knave for a president, so the people strip him of his mandate, make him throw out his inept Secretary of Defense, and leave him politically labotomized and castrated. And not a shot was fired; not a drop of blood was shed. Who said elections don't change things.

NK, Iran, you others, that's how it works in a free country.

non sequitur 11-09-2006 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detroitdad (Post 44302)
Articulate, understated, classic. If she is a bitchmonger does that mean she sells bitches? If so, how much does one cost, cause I know a few I'd like to sell.

If you're selling, I'm buying. Are they current on their shots?

Detroitdad 11-09-2006 04:44 AM

Of course. And they will give you wet kisses on the mouth.

Sleeping in EQ 11-09-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski (Post 44282)
Nothing scares the CB crowd more than a powerful, liberal female.

This gets my vote. I've been doing some parody on this over there.