cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Food (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Went to an In-N-Out Burger and some rankings... (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19949)

landpoke 06-04-2008 07:36 PM

Fat Burger is better than In 'n Out.

pelagius 06-04-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creekster (Post 228413)
AFter another absence THIS is what brings you out? Don't be such a stranger.

I know, its a rather stinging indictment of me ... Another two weeks without posting, and the best I could come up with was "megadittos, YOhio." Not sure such a lacklaster showing deserves a "Don't be such a stranger" response but it is very nice of you.

YOhio 06-04-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelagius (Post 228430)
I know, its a rather stinging indictment of me ... Another two weeks without posting, and the best I could come up with was "megadittos, YOhio." Not sure such a lacklaster showing deserves a "Don't be such a stranger" response but it is very nice of you.

Now that you've ditched your Woody Hayes avatar, I welcome you back with open arms.

creekster 06-04-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelagius (Post 228430)

We knew you when. You coulda been a contenduh.

TheSizzle36 06-04-2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 228314)
A second on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. Remember that when you're trying to squeeze those decidedly non-metrosexual hips into your Jordache 38-30's.

I thought SeattleUte finally made a pretty funny post. Then I realized it was YOhio. Tricky Avatars...

TheSizzle36 06-04-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UteStar (Post 228300)
I finally made it to an In-N-Out joint and it was surprisingly pretty tasty. We enjoyed the fries as well and got our burger done 'animal style.' I was at the front of the line and ordered my burger and then said flamboyantly, 'and do it animal style' while swinging my hands and fingers in a circle. Don't know if it impressed them or what. Anyway, here is how I stack up chain burger joints:

**Top Tier
In-N-Out
Fudruckers--probably my favorite out of the group.
Training Table--problem is that it probably doesn't deserve to charge as much as they do for their burgers

**Middle Tier
Apollo Burger
Crown Burger
Sonic Burger

The rest--Wendys, McDonalds, Burger King.

I have not tried '5 Guys' so I am curious to see where it stacks up to the rest.

If you want a good burger, check out Big Ben's Burger Bar in Roy. Seriously good eats. It looks like a little hole, but it is delicious... and their shakes are top notch too.

Big Ben's and Jim McMahon... Roy's two saving graces.

TheSizzle36 06-04-2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landpoke (Post 228425)
Fat Burger is better than In 'n Out.

I chill at White Castle, cause it's the best, but I fly at Fat Burger when I'm way out west.

YOhio 06-04-2008 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSizzle36 (Post 228453)
I chill at White Castle, cause it's the best, but I fly at Fat Burger when I'm way out west.

Have you ever been to White Castle? It has caused a crisis of my faith in the Beastie Boys. Truly awful.

UteStar 06-04-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleNewt (Post 228314)
A second on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. Remember that when you're trying to squeeze those decidedly non-metrosexual hips into your Jordache 38-30's.

Trust me, that is why I have 'The Firm workout' dvds on overdrive when I eat at In-N-Out burger. I eat what I want but I work my buns off to get back my 'metro' figure.

TheSizzle36 06-04-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleNewt (Post 228459)
Have you ever been to White Castle? It has caused a crisis of my faith in the Beastie Boys. Truly awful.

No, and for that very reason I haven't. White Castle fries, however, only come in one size.