cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   A friend introduced me to the Guard. Thanks SoonerCoug. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17401)

BYU71 03-05-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levin (Post 194111)
Thanks for the welcome.

I've admired SeattleUte's comments on Tolstoy in the past; hopefully we'll be able to engage in some discussions on his books and the person as the occasion arises.

That actually wasn't the Accord; mine was an '83 which should have been put out of its misery long before I got it. It was this one:

Attachment 76

No offense and still welcome. However, if you admire anything about SU, I will be siding with Spaz in your future back and forths.

Jeff Lebowski 03-05-2008 08:32 PM

Welcome aboard. I like you already. In spite of your career choice.

YOhio 03-05-2008 08:38 PM

Welcome Levin. Don't mind Barbara. She's a poser lawyer hater.

Levin 03-05-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 194125)
No offense and still welcome. However, if you admire anything about SU, I will be siding with Spaz in your future back and forths.

LOL. But your good sense just doesn't lend itself to siding with Spaz.

BarbaraGordon 03-05-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 194137)
Welcome Levin. Don't mind Barbara. She's a poser lawyer hater.

Levin: Ignore the weirdo. He's a Hillary supporter. And a Buckeye fan.

creekster 03-05-2008 09:09 PM

ANother lawyer? Egg-cell-ent, Smithers.

Welcome to the neighborhood. Where are you, geographically speaking?

Levin 03-05-2008 09:19 PM

I'm in DC, by way of another East Coast city and ultimately by way of the West. I miss the red rocks.

TripletDaddy 03-05-2008 09:22 PM

Sweet. Do you know John Haddow?

SeattleUte 03-05-2008 09:25 PM

Wow. An appreciation for Tolstoy, and Soonercoug is a great guy to have brought you here. He is legendary for bringing all kinds of interesting people from all over the world. It sounds like you're one of the good guys. But the Texes are equally important, as you may have seen, albeit bad guys; opposition in all things. So I try not to ever go for the kill with Tex.

Jeff Lebowski 03-05-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 194181)
Wow. An appreciation for Tolstoy, and Soonercoug is a great guy to have brought you here. He is legendary for bringing all kinds of interesting people from all over the world. It sounds like you're one of the good guys. But the Texes are equally important, as you may have seen, albeit bad guys; opposition in all things. So I try not to ever go for the kill with Tex.

Soonercoug should get some sort of lifetime achievement award for referrals.