cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Should race be considered in the hiring of a football coach?? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14451)

exUte 11-30-2007 01:18 PM

It was MPfunk who brought in

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 157252)
Jewish is not a race. But you are so blinded by hatred, you wouldn't have known that.

And you hate Majerus because his teams treated your Cougars the way you treat Jews.

the Jewish coach issue. You've directed your idiotic comment to the wrong person. It should have gone directly to your own Ute! LOL LOL LOL LOL

exUte 11-30-2007 01:21 PM

Have any of your relatives died in a concentration camp?

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 157252)
Jewish is not a race. But you are so blinded by hatred, you wouldn't have known that.

And you hate Majerus because his teams treated your Cougars the way you treat Jews.

Mine have. So your white trash mentality is very dispicable. You should do your own research before you listen to others. But then again, it's easier not to get confused with the facts. Isn't it?

What a moron! Yes, that would be IPU!

MikeWaters 11-30-2007 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exUte (Post 157346)
Mine have. So your white trash mentality is very dispicable. You should do your own research before you listen to others. But then again, it's easier not to get confused with the facts. Isn't it?

Wow, I didn't know you had a concentration camp card to pull out. Which makes your prior anti-semitism all the more puzzling, frankly.

exUte 11-30-2007 01:26 PM

Show me

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 157347)
Wow, I didn't know you had a concentration camp card to pull out. Which makes your prior anti-semitism all the more puzzling, frankly.

an anti-semitism post. I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

MikeWaters 11-30-2007 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exUte (Post 157348)
an anti-semitism post. I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

Randal Graves pointed them out to me in the past. I think Randal's mother was Jewish, so he took particular offence.

exUte 11-30-2007 01:42 PM

So you believed Randal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 157349)
Randal Graves pointed them out to me in the past. I think Randal's mother was Jewish, so he took particular offence.

Nice. But you have no first hand knowledge? Nice. Because you, Sizzle, cougjunkie, IPU and mp funk said so, it must be true? Nice.

Here's another factual tidbit: I am currently involved in contract negotiations with a Jew. He is the brother of another Jew who I consider a friend and he considers me his friend and thus introduced me to his brother.

Sheesh! Just do your friggin homework before you spew trash!

il Padrino Ute 11-30-2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exUte (Post 157346)

It would seem that I fired a direct hit.

Self loathing must be an awful thing.

exUte 11-30-2007 05:14 PM

Direct hit = white trash

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 157448)
It would seem that I fired a direct hit.

Self loathing must be an awful thing.

Is that what you are referring to? Hey, we agree finally. Better self-loath than self......... well you know. :confused:

You're the one who said your wife was attracted to you by your language. What a slam! :mrgreen:

il Padrino Ute 11-30-2007 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exUte (Post 157451)
Is that what you are referring to? Hey, we agree finally. Better self-loath than self......... well you know. :confused:

You really aren't very bright, are you?

exUte 11-30-2007 05:19 PM

Obviously not as bright as you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 157454)
You really aren't very bright, are you?

Go back and read the thread. "Should race be considered in the hiring of a football coach??"
The entire thread was about 'race' and your buddy, mpfunk, brought Jews into the picture and then you acuse me of nothing knowing that Jews/Judaism is not a race? Put the bottle down!

There's a great Reading Comprehension class at the U. :???: