cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Full santos'd (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12455)

BYU71 10-05-2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 131734)
Hey dickhead, then why are you here?

I flourish in places that have double standards. Man I hate to see people get really mad at each other. Can't we all just get along.

By the way you can attack my Dad. He has called me a dumb ass many times and I have never attacked back.

JohnnyLingo 10-05-2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 131734)
Hey dickhead, then why are you here?

\

Why can you type out dickhead but using the F-word is below you? You're a very complex jerk, sir.

I'm here for my own reasons and I don't need to explain them to you.

BYU71 10-05-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo (Post 131727)
----

Well that is bull crap. You ought to at least be able to give a farewell announcement.

cougjunkie 10-05-2007 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo (Post 131741)
\

Why can you type out dickhead but using the F-word is below you? You're a very complex jerk, sir.

I'm here for my own reasons and I don't need to explain them to you.

Eventhough they are low, even i have some standards.

JohnnyLingo 10-05-2007 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 131742)
Well that is bull crap. You ought to at least be able to give a farewell announcement.

I don't care about giving a farewell announcement. It's just dumb that people can boardmail me and then think I'm a jerk for not responding when in reality, I can't.

DrumNFeather 10-05-2007 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU71 (Post 131742)

Or have your account deleted all together...this way there is no confusion as to what happened...and perhaps, like excommunication, you would be once again welcomed back into the fold.

Jefe gives people the full Santos as an act of love, nothing else.

nikuman 10-05-2007 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyLingo (Post 131746)
I don't care about giving a farewell announcement. It's just dumb that people can boardmail me and then think I'm a jerk for not responding when in reality, I can't.

We certainly don't want to give people any MORE reasons to think that you're a jerk, now do we?

JohnnyLingo 10-05-2007 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikuman (Post 131752)
We certainly don't want to give people any MORE reasons to think that you're a jerk, now do we?

I'm only a jerk to select people. I like to have control over that list.

cougjunkie 10-05-2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumNFeather (Post 131748)
Or have your account deleted all together...this way there is no confusion as to what happened...and perhaps, like excommunication, you would be once again welcomed back into the fold.

Jefe gives people the full Santos as an act of love, nothing else.

Sweet so maybe a year from now if Lingo truly repents of his sins (yes johnny sniffing bicycle seats at elementary schools can be considered a sin) he can apply for re-baptism in to the cougarboard fold.

DrumNFeather 10-05-2007 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 131758)
Sweet so maybe a year from now if Lingo truly repents of his sins (yes johnny sniffing bicycle seats at elementary schools can be considered a sin) he can apply for re-baptism in to the cougarboard fold.

It would make the Jefe-God complex complete if it happened.