cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   El Jefe never ceases to amaze LMBO! (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9225)

ewth8tr 06-19-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 91650)
I'm not generally a dick, only to you.

I'd like to disagree with this statement.

NorCal Cat 06-19-2007 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewth8tr (Post 91647)
That's because you are a piece of shit.

I take that as a compliment coming from you.

livecoug 06-19-2007 06:37 PM

I disagree with that statement too. I'd like to see the list of people that NorCal is NOT a dick to. I'm guessing between 0 and 0.

Jeff Lebowski 06-19-2007 06:38 PM

There goes the neighborhood.

NorCal Cat 06-19-2007 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewth8tr (Post 91654)
I'd like to disagree with this statement.

oh yeah, you too...and livecoug. and anyone else that always defends CB and Jefe.

actually, let me clarify. i'm not always a dick to anyone, it just depends on if they are making idiotic comments. so if you think i am always a dick to you, then....

ewth8tr 06-19-2007 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 91666)
oh yeah, you too...and livecoug. and anyone else that always defends CB and Jefe.

actually, let me clarify. i'm not always a dick to anyone, it just depends on if they are making idiotic comments. so if you think i am always a dick to you, then....

um, yeah. People bitch about cougarboard and Jefe on this site all of the time and I don't tell them that they are dicks. You see, if you thought that you could come here and bitch about Jefe and suddenly everyone would look past what a huge dick you are, you are mistaken. I think I am going to start calling you Squeak.

livecoug 06-19-2007 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 91666)

lol.. if you think this has ANYTHING to do with "defending CB and jefe", you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

NorCal Cat 06-19-2007 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewth8tr (Post 91670)
um, yeah. People bitch about cougarboard and Jefe on this site all of the time and I don't tell them that they are dick's. You see, if you thought that you could come here and bitch about Jefe and suddenly everyone would look past what a huge dick you are, you are mistaken. I think I am going to start calling you Squeak.

first of all it's "dicks" not "dick's." why so many people use an apostrophe when they pluralize something is beyond me.

secondly, i wasn't thinking anyone would look past anything on here, least of all you. i just wanted a forum to rant about Jefe without being suspended.

ewth8tr 06-19-2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCal Cat (Post 91673)
first of all it's "dicks" not "dick's." why so many people use an apostrophe when they pluralize something is beyond me.

secondly, i wasn't thinking anyone would look past anything on here, least of all you. i just wanted a forum to rant about Jefe without being suspended.

Then you found the right place, I also enjoy having a forum where I can call you a whiny little bitch without being suspended.

MikeWaters 06-19-2007 06:58 PM

Consider this a group intervention, Norcal.