cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Religion (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Did This SP Go Too Far? (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12138)

Tex 09-26-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 128157)
What is that supposed to mean?

It means I think you're wrong, and someday in the future you'll realize it and regret it. And you won't be the only one.

jay santos 09-26-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tex (Post 128162)
It means I think you're wrong, and someday in the future you'll realize it and regret it. And you won't be the only one.

Oh yeah, and P.S. if he ever met you in a "court of love" he would give you a whole lot of it.

Archaea 09-26-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

IOW, he thinks he's right and you're wrong, thus he's superior to you and can speak for God.

il Padrino Ute 09-26-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Ever considered that you are the one that is wrong?

How long will that line be?

Tex 09-26-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UtahDan (Post 128161)
It means he's better than you are. Don't worry, THAT is a truly long line.

Whether I'm better than marsupial or no, I'm pretty sure I'm not better than the prophet.

Tex 09-26-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 128165)
Ever considered that you are the one that is wrong?

How long will that line be?

I'll be in the line apologizing to all the CGers I've offended.

Tex 09-26-2007 05:13 PM

It is interesting that my assertion that "Joseph used his power for sex" is a wrong-headed idea (wrong enough to warrant a someday-apology), unleashed a flurry of "you think you're better than us!" responses.

BYU71 09-26-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

There are scriptures that talk about many saying Lord Lord have we not prophesied in thy name (and some other things I forget), and the Lord basically tells them to get lost he never knew them.

There are going to be plenty of people surprised. Maybe you, maybe me, who knows.

I will bet those who judged others and thought their own shit didn't stink are going to be the most surprised though. Just a hunch.

BYU71 09-26-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tex (Post 128170)
It is interesting that my assertion that "Joseph used his power for sex" is a wrong-headed idea (wrong enough to warrant a someday-apology), unleashed a flurry of "you think you're better than us!" responses.

LOL, I love how you think we are supposed to read your mind.

You are one of the best at "who me".