PDA

View Full Version : New cycling jersey order???

bluegoose
05-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Quick poll: Is there anyone here (or anyone that you know) interested in placing an order for BYU cycling gear?

AlpineCoug and I are considering trying to put together another BYU cycling jersey, bib and glove order. He just missed out on the order last time and was hoping to get another in before too long.

It would be same style as the last order. I still have the proofs from last year if anyone wants to see them.

DirtyHippieUTE
05-23-2006, 09:23 PM
Do they have to be BYU? Can we come up with something else? Maybe a nice inside joke. You can never have too many jerseys but I just couldn't bring myself to sport the colors of the enemy.

YardTime
05-23-2006, 09:26 PM
how much are we talking? I'm interested.

bluegoose
05-23-2006, 10:37 PM
The last order we placed through the BYU cycling club was $70 jersey, $65 bib shorts, $17 gloves. All sizes are available from XXS through XXXL. I imagine this order will be the same or very close to it.

Very nice stuff, imo.

Archaea
05-23-2006, 11:36 PM
I would order some bibs this time.

bluegoose
05-23-2006, 11:53 PM
Do they have to be BYU? Can we come up with something else? Maybe a nice inside joke. You can never have too many jerseys but I just couldn't bring myself to sport the colors of the enemy.

Did you have anything in mind? I can't think of anything off the top of my head that any reputable company would print and sell.

DirtyHippieUTE
05-24-2006, 01:13 AM
I'm not sure... Something involving Cryptic Permutations? The last time I did a custom jersey run we got them from Canari http://www.canari.com/Semicustomteam06.pdf

We've got some brilliant minds here... Somebody has to have an idea for a CP jersey. Maybe a picture of a typical mexican field boss and with the caption Que Vive el Jefe! Or maybe that photo of John Haddow with the chicken on his head.

il Padrino Ute
05-24-2006, 01:35 AM
I would order some bibs this time.

Insert requsite BYU football uniform joke here.

creekster
05-24-2006, 04:31 AM
I would really like some gloves; I might also go for another set of bibs.

Voler does custom and semi-custom jersey orders as well. I really like Voler's stuff, too.

http://www.voler.com/default.aspx

bluegoose
05-24-2006, 03:25 PM
I really like both Canari and Voler. My two favorite pairs of shorts come from both of those companies.

Tooblue did a nice little custom picture of the cryptkeeper and the bird a while back. Something along those lines might be nice. We couldn;t go wrong with the chicken head either. Nothing would strike fear in the hearts of your road foes like a picture of the chickenhead with a samari sword.

Lets check out the prices for a custom job. Like you said, you can never have too many jerseys.