PDA

View Full Version : Who's watching the Giro?

Archaea
05-02-2006, 12:41 AM
I have to see if I must order it, or whether I will get it for free.

creekster
05-02-2006, 12:47 AM
I've been trying to decide as well. OLN has the weekly summary on Sunday. and will give you the Sunday stage that day as well, starting May 7. They will also have live coverage streaming for $20 for the whole race. The only problem with htat, for me anyway, is that I can see myself sitting at work watching the race on the computer and getting nothing done. A huge problem.

Archaea
05-02-2006, 12:57 AM
I've been trying to decide as well. OLN has the weekly summary on Sunday. and will give you the Sunday stage that day as well, starting May 7. They will also have live coverage streaming for $20 for the whole race. The only problem with htat, for me anyway, is that I can see myself sitting at work watching the race on the computer and getting nothing done. A huge problem.

Why don't you order it, watch it for me, and give me the highlights, so that I won't lose the money you don't need and we can both stay informed?

creekster
05-02-2006, 05:43 PM
I think YOU should order and post summaries. That way we get 1) less time for everyone else wasted; 2) fewer typos 3) more pez girls.