PDA

View Full Version : Confessions of a cougar cyclist

bluegoose
04-27-2006, 10:36 PM
I have a red bike.

Ute red.

creekster
04-27-2006, 10:56 PM
You need more bikes. I have a blue one, a green one, a blue, white and yellow one, a navy blue one (tandem) a purple/teal fade (much nicer than it sounds, on the triple) and a red one, but I force it to stay in the basement and feed it gruel.

Archaea
04-28-2006, 12:37 AM
I concur, one can never had too many bikes.

I have a carbon fiber colored bike, and a silver, titanium colored bike.

My wife has a silver and a blue bike.

My son, bless his soul, has a red racing bike.

My other son has a blue racing bike.

bluegoose
04-28-2006, 11:01 PM
I do need more bikes. I have the Ute red which I use as my primary mode of transportation on the road. My mountain bike is a silver color. My second roadie is a nice powder blue. My wifes mountain bike is a bright green. And my son's bike is a wild yellow and red piece with exposion pictures all over the frame.

Archaea
04-28-2006, 11:05 PM
I do need more bikes. I have the Ute red which I use as my primary mode of transportation on the road. My mountain bike is a silver color. My second roadie is a nice powder blue. My wifes mountain bike is a bright green. And my son's bike is a wild yellow and red piece with exposion pictures all over the frame.

Powder blue? And you admit it! San Antonio rules.

bluegoose
04-28-2006, 11:36 PM
After re-reading my post, a couple of things don't sound very good.

The powder blue sounds wrong on so many levels and the bike should be burned soley based on that description.

The explosions on my sons bike do not involve images of TNT or any other incendiary device. They are actually just clouds of smoke or dust that make him feel like he is going really fast.(We just took the training wheels off yesterday).