PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use one of these?

bluegoose
04-12-2006, 09:46 PM
http://www.megagps.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=759

Garman Edge bike computer. Very slick machine. A friend of mine here in town is getting one this week with some Cabelas bucks that he has saved up.

As for me, I'm still using my Polar HRM and piece of junk CatEye. Stupid cadence sensor is broken.

MikeWaters
04-12-2006, 10:53 PM
As for me, I'm still using my Polar HRM and piece of junk CatEye. Stupid cadence sensor is broken.

I have the same setup.

could be worse. you could be a HIV orphan in Africa.

creekster
04-12-2006, 11:40 PM
Are you kidding? It weighs OVER THREE OUNCES!! Whta's wrong with you? WHat good will the altimieter do if you can't climb anymore.

Just a joke. It looks great, although it isn't cheap. Let us know how your friend likes it

ALso, I think I need to try out the HIV Orphan line on my kids. It's the perfect sort of line that, if done with a straight face, will make them wonder if I am kidding or not. I like to keep my kids guessing; it helps prepare them for life.

il Padrino Ute
04-13-2006, 12:28 AM
ALso, I think I need to try out the HIV Orphan line on my kids. It's the perfect sort of line that, if done with a straight face, will make them wonder if I am kidding or not. I like to keep my kids guessing; it helps prepare them for life.

I've found that Dad-speak is very effective when you want to get through to your kids. As in:

"How'd you like my foot up your hiney?"

Works every time.

:P

DirtyHippieUTE
04-13-2006, 01:13 AM
I've found that Dad-speak is very effective when you want to get through to your kids. As in:

"How'd you like my foot up your hiney?"

Works every time.

:P

Papa Hippie told me... You never have to hit your kids... If they think you will.