PDA

View Full Version : if you pay more taxes than you should.

venomous viper
10-19-2007, 09:58 PM
I have permission from Mike Waters to post this info. If not interested, just disregard. I speak on real estate, wealth and taxes, and have for many years. I'll be speaking in AZ on the 27th of october. Tucson in the morning and Phoenix in afternoon. If interested in attending,, just boardmail me or e-mail me at topcancuncondos@hotmail.com. DISCLAIMER!!!!! I will be sharing the speaking with Brian Goodman of USAWEALTH Institute, a seminar company. I own ZERO part of the company and receive ZERO salary. I do it to help people understand real estate and taxes. I suggest everyone familiarize yourself with the Gulf Opportunity Act of 2005 signed By Pres Bush. Under certain conditions, it allows 50% depreciation to be taken in first year. The loss can even be carried back for 5 years to re-do taxes and claim a past refund.
Again, if not interested, just disregard. I'm not trying to start a thread on this, so don't lambast me!! I'll respond only to board or e-mails. This was just for info purposes, with Mikes' prior approval.

cougjunkie
10-19-2007, 10:22 PM
I have permission from Mike Waters to post this info. If not interested, just disregard. I speak on real estate, wealth and taxes, and have for many years. I'll be speaking in AZ on the 27th of october. Tucson in the morning and Phoenix in afternoon. If interested in attending,, just boardmail me or e-mail me at topcancuncondos@hotmail.com. DISCLAIMER!!!!! I will be sharing the speaking with Brian Goodman of USAWEALTH Institute, a seminar company. I own ZERO part of the company and receive ZERO salary. I do it to help people understand real estate and taxes. I suggest everyone familiarize yourself with the Gulf Opportunity Act of 2005 signed By Pres Bush. Under certain conditions, it allows 50% depreciation to be taken in first year. The loss can even be carried back for 5 years to re-do taxes and claim a past refund.
Again, if not interested, just disregard. I'm not trying to start a thread on this, so don't lambast me!! I'll respond only to board or e-mails. This was just for info purposes, with Mikes' prior approval.

thank you.

creekster
10-19-2007, 10:28 PM
WHoa, did this have Mike Waters approval?