PDA

View Full Version : Funny Ad Campaign for IMBA

Anonymous
01-24-2006, 07:57 PM
I'm sure most of you have seen the "what would we do without trails" ads in some of the bike magazines. This site has the 3 professional ads and then the best of the contest entrants. One of them is from right here in Redding. Some are funny, some are stupid but most are creative. There's one in there that we can all appreciate.

http://www.imba.com/news/news_releases/11_04/11_18_contest.html

Parrot Head
01-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Did you see the Mormon one? I don't find that one nearly as funny as some of the others. No, not offended, I just don't get it -- "Without trails you go on a mission?" "Without trails, you have to wear a suit and tie and look Mormon?"

SteelBlue
01-24-2006, 11:51 PM
Did you see the Mormon one? I don't find that one nearly as funny as some of the others. No, not offended, I just don't get it -- "Without trails you go on a mission?" "Without trails, you have to wear a suit and tie and look Mormon?"

I thought that one was good. Since the point of the ads is that without trails there would be nothing fun to do on a mountain bike, I thought it was funny. I like the bodybuilding one the best though. Good stuff.