PDA

View Full Version : Ride Reports?

Archaea
01-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Not much to report.

Friday easy ride on tri bike for reminding muscles how to stay aeor.

Saturday, first crit practice ever. Did okay.

Sunday lazy tri ride.

Overall not much to report, but at least I was there.

Who's square?

Swam and ran though.

Swim, bike run.

bluegoose
01-23-2006, 07:10 PM
After getting rained out for 3 or 4 straight saturdays, we finally had some nice weather this weekend.

Did about 49 miles on saturday, fairly easy pace, trying to keep the HR down. Way more miles than I've doing. Insatiable hunger where I couldn't get enough food in me, during or after the ride.

The hardest part was trying to keep SteelBlue from unleashing the beast and leaving us in the dust.

It was nice to finally hit the dry roads again.

creekster
01-23-2006, 07:14 PM
If we ever get together for a ride, you guys will be sorely disappointed inme. I rode about 15 miles, easy pace and was tired. I am trying to lose weight so that didn't help my energy level, but in general I am in very poor shape (and most of the loss of fitness happened in the last 6 months). I have a long, long ways to go. OTOH, it was a beautiful Saturday. I try not to think about how far I have to go and just enjoy the ride as it happens. Of course, this attitude could be why I have so far to go . . . .

SteelBlue
01-23-2006, 10:33 PM
The hardest part was trying to keep SteelBlue from unleashing the beast and leaving us in the dust.

Translation: The hardest part was trying to keep SteelBlue from vomiting and collapsing onto the dirt and gravel at the shoulder of the road.

Archaea
01-23-2006, 10:57 PM
If we ever get together for a ride, you guys will be sorely disappointed inme. I rode about 15 miles, easy pace and was tired. I am trying to lose weight so that didn't help my energy level, but in general I am in very poor shape (and most of the loss of fitness happened in the last 6 months). I have a long, long ways to go. OTOH, it was a beautiful Saturday. I try not to think about how far I have to go and just enjoy the ride as it happens. Of course, this attitude could be why I have so far to go . . . .

I doubt it as I probably have the least experience of the group, just the most OCD about it. Plus I understand you and bluegoose have a ton of talent. The Good Lord left that out of me when I was created. Sometimes methinks I was an experiement gone bad. Yet I have fun.