01-13-2006, 04:25 PM
too liberal for this site?

are you serious?

Robin
01-13-2006, 04:30 PM
r.f.

tooblue
01-13-2006, 04:32 PM
But it is also worth noting, that my lame 3-day ban is in part what made me reconsider my boycott of this site and all things supported by the Nazi in training MikeWaters.

Are you going to contribute to this board or is your intent to prod and provoke ... if it is the later, save your carpel tunnel prone tendons the stress and move on ... let it go.

fusnik11
01-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Yes I'm serious. As I have pointed out on CB, and also in my intro here, I was the no. 5 person to sign up on CG, but heir MikeWaters wouldn't verify my account. I asked him why? He said that CG was too new, and he was afraid that I would post a bunch of liberal crap that would drive people away.

Shortly after that I began a boycott of CG. I have recently had second thoughts.

It isn't my intention to make my stay here one constant rant against hindlich MikeWaters, but it still pisses me off.

well robin i dont know what to tell you buddy.....

as most know i am one of the most polarizing figures on cougarboard and mike invited me straight away....

anyways this site rocks and people self moderate themselves quite nicely, if that is what you are looking for with the goal of honest discussion im sure your 'liberal' views will be quite fine here with us.

Robin
01-13-2006, 05:15 PM
r.f.

tooblue
01-13-2006, 05:26 PM
ToolBlue,

What part of:

I don't plan on making my membership here one big rant against the gestapo that is MikeWaters, because obviously everyone else has had much better luck than I in avoiding his heavy hand.

Did you not understand? I plan on contributing properly to many subjects on this board, but if you can't see criticism of facist behavior that would make El Jefe look like Elmer Fudd as a legit subject, then perhaps NEITHER of us understand the purpose of this board.

I have plenty to say on many subjects. Pardon my opening salvo. Sorry it isn't to your taste.

Then avoid the obvious inflamitory language you use to describe Mike Waters.

What would you like to talk about ... I'm posting this waiting for the geso to dry on my first painting in 20 years ... I intend to work with oils on a plywood pannel ... painting was always like eating brussel sprouts to me -it seemed necessary because I insist on calling myself an artist. I'm hoping this new experience will be more like eating a doughnut!

Robin
01-13-2006, 06:01 PM
r.f.

Jeff Lebowski
01-13-2006, 06:51 PM
Inflamitory language has its place. My experience with Mike on this one point was so extremely over-the-top (considering the stated purpose of the board), that I felt and feel like the language is justified. I am aware that everyone else does not share the same feelings, and I plan on letting it die soon. But it doesn't make it any less so... a perverted Bishop doesn't molest EVERYBODY. Most people will claim that Bishop Nonesuch was an upright guy. But for that one, poor little molested child *SNIIFFLE*... sometimes it is just damn cathartic to hang out your dirty laundry for a while. I promise not to make my dirty laundry my banner.

Let's see, here. We have moved from the Nazi rhetoric to child-molesting bishop comparisons. :roll:

OhioBlue
01-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Hey Robin. I for one am glad to see you here. Stick around, and go easy on the Mikester.

All-American
01-13-2006, 10:39 PM
Come on, we're fighting about not fighting. If you're going to fight, fight about which girl is hottest.

Robin
01-14-2006, 12:20 AM
r.f.